Custom Creative provides web development, photography and related consultancy.
My name is Phil Banks and I’m Custom Creative.
I’ve always been into computing since I got hooked on Crystal Caves in the early 90s; I started designing my first websites on GeoCities in 1999 and haven’t looked back. Things have moved on a bit since…
Custom Creative was established in 2007 and is based on the Suffolk / Cambridgeshire border, but serving clients nationally and internationally.
I also work for Helpful Technology in London as the lead WordPress developer, where we specialise in helping public sector and not-for-profit organisations. Before that I was lead developer for Medical Research Council (MRC) in the Laboratory of Molecular Biology in Cambridge where I provided development and support for the WordPress sites of MRC units around the world.
More importantly – how can Custom Creative can help you?
- building a website for your new or existing business
- bringing your website up to date and/or extending it with new features
- setting a Content Management System (CMS) so you can update it yourself
- photography projects big and small – products, events or people
- advice on setting up in-house photography facilities
- consultancy on a website and social media strategy for your business
- helping you build the specification to tender for web projects
- helping you plan the launch of a new website or develop a strategy to develop an existing one
- touch-ups: a helping hand with those little niggles you can’t solve alone
I can help with all these and much more. Professional development using both custom and off-the-shelf systems to find the solution that suits you best.
It’s not about the tool, but the result
Still, everyone seems to like buzzwords and name dropping…